Casino du Lac and the team of Pasino.ch follow tight rules to deliver a responsible gaming both online and its landbase casino. As a results, we expect and ask our affiliates to follow the same rules and code of conduct described below. We ask all our affiliate to sign this code of conduct
to ensure we all act as responsible gaming players.
All affiliates of Pasino.ch will have to abide by the following code of conduct.
This code of ethics aims to establish rules of good conduct in the area of Pasino.ch
affiliate program. In addition to the legal and regulatory provisions in force and the
legal notices, applicable to all gambling and their commercial communication in any form whatsoever,
directly or through partners, the following ethical rules must be observed : In general, affiliates
and their partners should not abuse the credulity, trust or lack of experience and knowledge of the consumer;
The communication of affiliates like that of their partners, and in particular influencers, in any form whatsoever,
must be clear, loyal and truthful and be implemented in a responsible and transparent manner.
The affiliate communication and from its partners must not, in both form and content:
- Assure or suggest that the provided service increase the chances of winning at gambling games
- Introduce the product of gambling as an income, an additionnal income, gambling as an investment or as a work alternative;
- Exploit mistaken beliefs or suggest there is a certainty or an almost certainty of winning;
- Present unverifiable or truncated success rates;
- Present gambling as a way of regaining gambling loss;
- Suggest that gambling repetitiveness will necessarily allow the player to win or that an increase in the frequency of gambling
will increase the probability of winning everytime;
- Suggest that the skill or the experience allows the elimination of hazard or uncertainty in which depends the gain.
- Enhance, trivialize, or encourage an excessive, immoderate and/or unreasonably risky practice of gambling;
- Devalue, or denigrate people who don’t gamble, or conversely, confer some sort of superiority for those who gamble;
- Suggest that the communication is addressed to underage audience or or use promotional elements – visuals, sounds, verbal or
written – that are specifically built to attract underage audience;
The affiliate can confirm and is legally biding on the fact, that the affiliate has not
been promoting or engaged in business activity with online gambling before the enforcement of
swiss gambling act, or with online gambling operators that have not been authorised by CFMJ
(Swiss online regulatory corps). All affiliates that have engaged in promoting illegal online
gambling in Switzerland will not be allowed in the program.